We are recruiting motivated technicians!
CALLING ALL CYCLING ENHTUSIASTS!
Do you have a passion for cycling, mobility, and customer service? Do you enjoy problem solving and helping people? If so, APPLY NOW!
The Cycling and Mobility Industry has experienced a big boom driven by the COVID-19 pandemic. Many consumers have been looking for ways to stay fit while staying safe, leading to major demands in bikes, e-bikes, and e-scooters! As such as more people get into active travel, the need for a professional bike, e-bike, and e-scooter repair shop has risen greatly!
Repair and Run is a popular European bicycle repair company that has specializes in the repair and maintenance of Bikes, E-Bikes, and E-Scooters! After 5 successful years of operations in France, we are expanding into Canada, starting with our first location in downtown Toronto and expected grow into the largest and most trusted professional bike, e-bike, and e-scooter repair provider in Canada!
This is an opportunity unlike any other, and here’s why:
- Be involved in building a strong national brand from the ground up!
- Competitive Pay and Group Benefits!
- Ongoing Training – Learn New Skills and Master your Craft!
- Opportunity for Rapid Career Development!
- Great Company Culture!
As an expert mechanic you will:
- Be a positive and enthusiastic brand ambassador for Repair and Run
- Be able to repair and maintain an extensive range of bicycles and EVs, including E-bikes and E-scooters.
- Be motivated to learn and develop your knowledge of complex bicycle repairs through ongoing training
- Deliver superior quality and exceptional personalized customer service
- Help establish Repair and Run as the ‘go-to’ destination for cyclists/EV users
- Be a regular cyclist (amateur or competitive) or Ebikes/EV’s user
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Secondary School (required)
- English (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (preferred)
Contact my Workshop