Join our Team!
Do you have a passion for cycling, mobility, and customer service? Do you enjoy problem solving and helping people? If so, APPLY NOW!
The Cycling and Mobility Industry has experienced a big boom driven by the COVID-19 pandemic. Many consumers have been looking for ways to stay fit while staying safe, leading to major demand for bikes, e-bikes, and e-scooters! As more people get into active travel, the need for a professional bike, e-bike, and e-scooter repair shop has risen greatly!
Repair and Run is a popular European, now North American bicycle repair company that has specialized in the repair and maintenance of Bikes, E-Bikes, and E-Scooters! After 5 successful years of operations in France, we are expanding into Canada, starting with our first location in downtown Toronto and were expected to grow into the largest and most trusted professional bike, e-bike, and e-scooter repair provider in Canada!
This is an opportunity unlike any other, and here’s why:
- Be involved in building a strong national brand from the ground up!
- Competitive Pay and Group Benefits!
- Ongoing Training – Learn New Skills and Master your Craft!
- Opportunity for Rapid Career Development!
- Great Company Culture!
As an expert mechanic you will:
- Be a positive and enthusiastic brand ambassador for Repair and Run
- Be able to repair and maintain an extensive range of bicycles and EVs, including E-bikes and E-scooters.
- Be motivated to learn and develop your knowledge of complex bicycle repairs through ongoing training
- Deliver superior quality and exceptional personalized customer service
- Help establish Repair and Run as the ‘go-to’ destination for cyclists/EV users
- Be a regular cyclist (amateur or competitive) or Ebikes/EV’s user
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent