- ★SOFT AND ELASTIC: The solid tire is made of high-quality rubber material, which is more flexible and flexible, ensuring flexibility while working reliably, reducing bumps on rugged roads, suitable for various road conditions, and bringing you a more comfortable riding experience.
- ★SPECIAL HOLLOW DESIGN: the honeycomb design of solid tires allows faster heat dissipation and longer service life. Due to the special hollow design, it has excellent impact resistance and damping pressure at the same time.
- ★STRONG STABILITY: The solid tire is designed with flexibility and cushioning ability. The tire can stretch and always return to its original shape, so the tire can withstand any pressure changes.
- ★STRONG GRIP: The solid tire surface has a well-designed pattern for excellent grip. It can be used in snowy and rainy weather and is not dangerous to the scooter.
- ★NO INFLATION AND NO PUNCTURE: Solid tires do not need to be inflated, no patches, and no need to worry about punctures. The hot water is softened, flexibly adjusted, and fixed firmly.
Recently Viewed Products
Tubeless tire for ninebot M...
NEWSolid tire 10 * 2.5 for ninebot Max G30
Shipping Costs & Delivery Schedules
|Standard for parts & accessories||Complete Bike & E-Scooter Flat rate|
|Weight specific, from $15||$149|
During Checkout you will see the total price, including taxes, shipping and handling charges, in Canadian dollars before you place your order. Your credit card will be charged in Canadian dollars according to the charges displayed during Checkout. Packages shipped to Canadian addresses do not require a signature for delivery.
Your credit card will be charged when your order is packaged and ready to be shipped. If you are receiving your order in multiple shipments, your credit card may be charged multiple times as we only charge your credit card when the product you ordered is packaged and ready to be shipped.
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email. Most of our orders are shipped within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The email will contain shipment details, your tracking number, and a link to the selected carrier site.