Due to the unprecedented increase in bike and e-bike sales caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, bike shops are busier than ever before. This is great news because it means more people are riding, but bad news because of long wait times for service in the spring (sometimes with wait times of up to 6 weeks!). If you want to skip the long spring tune-up line, book a tune-up BEFORE putting your bike in storage.
Essential facts for E-Scooter customers
- Ride Alone
- Keep a reasonable Speed and learn to walk before you run
- Keep your Eyes on the road
- Use additional lights
- Keep your Hands on the handlebar, no phone , coffee or vape! Enjoy the ride !
- Wear a Helmet, it is required
- Use a bell or audible warning device, slow down before a turn.
- Tune up your E-Scooter
- Check your folding system don’t wait to repair play on the main pole
- Ride safe for pedestrian, bikes and others
- Ride where you are allowed to